Facial hair, or more specifically, beards and moustaches have been a mark of maturity and manliness for ages. The neo-modern man, however, has become simplistic in nature, and there is now a fine line between wilderness and sophistication of beards. Then, again, you can’t shave it all off either, because you don’t want to look like an Egyptian cat or a hairless chimp. So, what do you do? You take the high road and find solace in the soft hum of the trimmer. We bring to you the 5 best beard trimmers of 2018 that you can use to maintain an impeccably trimmed beard that just might make your neighbor jealous.
There are plenty types of beard trimmers for men that is available in the market. Some of the best beard trimmers are equipped with different settings, unique features; otherwise, more or less everything is homogeneous. While choosing your beard trimmer, you will get a variety of options such as corded or cordless, waterproof or normal and so on. At first, we will guide you how to select your beard trimmer then we will follow it up with ‘Top beard trimmer to buy’ suggestion list. After guiding you to what to check before purchasing a beard trimmer for men, we will give best beard trimmer review. Let us now start with the things you should consider before making a men’s beard trimmer purchasing decision.
Summary Table For Best Beard Trimmer
|PHILIPS NORELCO BEARD TRIMMER 5100|
|Philips Norelco Beard Trimmer Series 3500|
|Philips Norelco QP2520/70|
|Philips Style Shaver QS6141/ 33|
|Andis 4775 GTX T-Outliner|
|Philips Norelco Beard trimmer Series 7200 with Vacuum, BT7225/49|
|WAHL All-in-One GROOMING KIT|
Best Beard Trimmers for Men in 2018:
This trimmer is possibly the best beard trimmer for men in 2018, and the most high-tech in terms of ease of use and handling. It literally lets you aim and trim so that you do not have a single hair out of place, poking like a mole. You can grab this device for $39.91. The Philips Norelco Beard Trimmer 5100 comes with .2 mm precision settings and a laser guide. It offers 70 minutes of shaving time for a full charge. It is a full metal dual sided trimmer and the whole body comes with a protective pouch for traveling and storage.
You will be able to use the unique laser guide for a precise symmetric system. It projects a sharp line of light which pre aligns the style you want to opt for before trimming. In simple words, it points out where you should cut your hair.
17 built-in precision lengths settings from 1/64 inch (0.4mm) to 1/2 inch (13mm), easily adjustable with the trimmers zoom wheel. You will find this reversible dual sided precision trimmer inside the adjustable combs. You have to first take out the combs to get to the dual sided precision trimmers. The two sizes offer special shaving treatment for different areas.
There is also a zoom wheel. All you have to do to select your preferred length setting is turn round the zoom wheel until you get your preferred settings. After choosing your preferred length, you will be able to lock the preferred settings to make sure the setting does not get changed even unintentionally.
When you turn on the trimmer, the steel blades lightly clashes among each other which simply makes the blades stronger and sharper for a near clean shave. Due to this, you won’t have to worry anymore about the sharpness of the blade. Moreover, you should also not worry about skin irritation issues due to these extra sharp blades because the blade tips are rounded and the comb is continuously in action to prevent such issues.
As the body of the shaver is made of steel, you can simply wash it under tap water after every use. The product is 100% waterproof and easy to clean.
Earlier, we have mentioned there are adjustable combs. There are 2 combs indeed. The detail comb provides you precision while shaving and the beard comb offers you a fast and even trim. If you want to get into tight spots or want to round off the edges of your beard then we will suggest you to use the detail comb.
The LED display displays your chosen settings quite clearly in terms of beard length in mm. If you want to sport stubble, then we will suggest you to keep the settings at 0.4 mm. It will give you a 3 day beard look.
Along with all these, you will get a 5 year warranty with this product.
- It uses a class-I laser guide to mark the exact line that you are about to trim at, letting you have a perfectly groomed beard.
- 17 built-in length settings, hair clipping combs
- Not only does this men’s beard and moustache trimmer let you aim, but the 17 different length settings ranging from 1/64th of an inch to 9/32nd of an inch make sure that your trimmed beard is of your exact, desired length.
- With two sides, narrow for around your mouth and nose, and the broad side of your sideburns and the neck, the chromium steel blades are self-sharpening, allowing you to have a large variety of beard styles.
- This trimmer can comfortably run cordless for an hour on the full charge of its lithium-ion battery.
- The trimmer is accompanied by two combs for ease of use on different lengths and densities of hair. The two combs are named as detail comb and beard comb.
- Zoom wheel to select and lock your preferred beard length settings.
- Two reversible dual sided precision trimmers of length 32 mm and 15 mm respectively.
- 100% waterproof, hence washable under tap water after use.
- LED display with clear beard length settings.
- 5 year warranty.
- It is really hard to find a bad side to this trimmer, except for its high price.
Braun BT5070 is one of the must haves in almost every list of best men’s beard trimmers to buy in 2018. Braun’s men’s beard trimmer is one of the most flexible trimmers currently available in the market. The Braun trimmer comes with two detachable trimming combs along with 25 length settings.
The blades of this wonderful trimmer are specially designed to last a lifetime. The blades are ultra-sharp and made up of stainless steel. However, though the blades are sharp enough, it is best suited for men with a thinner layer of beard. Men with a thick beard bush can also use this trimmer bus they have to repeat passes a few times for a clean and proper shave. The blades cut through dense beard hairs without tugging or pulling.
As mentioned earlier, this model comes with a two detachable trimming combs: a precision comb and a beard comb. The precision comb allows you to put finishing touch over the trimmed facial skin. It ranges from 1 mm to 10 mm. On contrary, the beard comb is long. It ranges from 10 mm to 20 mm. It helps to maintain a longer beard with a proper alignment.
There is a 1 cm long pop up trimmer is ideal for trimming hard to reach areas of your face like the nose, the sideburns and mustache.
The model is powered by a standard battery which requires 1 hour to be charged fully. And with a full charge, it offers 50 minutes of trimming.
In the trimming kit, you will also get a cleaning brush, a storage pouch and a blade oil along with the multi-functional trimmer.
Braun BT5070 is said to be ideal for men with long dense beards because it trims through the dense forest of hairs without creating split ends and rough edges.
- There are 25 length settings which allow users to adopt different styles.
- Long lasting battery. It takes one hour to be fully charged and with it, the trimmer can deliver a 50 minute trim.
- Quiet motor.
- Cleaning brush.
- Storage pouch.
- Blade oil.
- Pop up trimmer.
- Two detachable trimming combs: a precision comb and a beard comb.
- Shaving motor is not that powerful as claimed.
Philips Norelco’s Beard Trimmer Series 3500 is one of the best beard trimmers currently available in the market. It delivers a compact shaving and its performance is better than most other models of its price range. The model is lightweight and very handy to grip. Difficult areas like a mustache, ad a sideburn can be easily taken care of with this trimmer.
This wonderful trimmer comes with as many as 20 precision settings which ranges from 1/32nd inch to 13/32 inch. As there are 20 settings, it is one of the most favorites for users who love to sport short beard or stubble. You will be able to enjoy a variety of stubbles with different shades.
There is also a zoom wheel. All you have to do is round the zoom wheel till you select your favorite settings then lock it in. The lock in the zoom wheel makes sure that your preferred length setting is kept unchanged throughout the shave. The overall system is very convenient and easy to use. Unlike most other trimmer models, you won’t have to manually replace and insert length settings in order to change it. All you have to do is open the zoom wheel lock key, select your favorite settings and lock in.
The trimmer is powered by self-sharpening titanium blades. Without causing any skin irritations, these blades efficiently trims hair. The blade heads have rounded tips so you don’t have to worry about being cut.
As far as the battery is concerned, it requires 60 minutes to get fully charged and with it, the trimmer can deliver 90 minutes of cordless trim service.
The trimmer is 100% waterproof which means you will be able to clean the trimmer under tap water after every use.
In the trimming kit, you will also get a cleaning brush along with the trimmer.
The best part is that it comes with a 45 day risk free trial which means if you don’t like the product, you will get a full refund if you return the same within the said time period. Moreover, there is also a 2 year warranty.
- Self-sharpening titanium blades.
- As many as 20 precision settings ranging from 1 / 32 inch to 13 / 32 inch.
- Rounded blade tips.
- Zoom wheel.
- The battery takes 60 minutes to get full charged and with it, the trimmer can delivers 90 minutes of cordless trim service.
- 100% waterproof.
- 45 day risk free trial.
- 2 year warranty
- The trimmer as a whole is good but not that good for multi-purpose trimming.
As the name suggests, Philips Norelco QP2520/70 is an “OneBlade” hybrid trimmer and shaver. That means, you will be able to use it as a one in all trimmers i.e. for trimming, shaving, and edging.
The makers of this trimmer claim that this trimmer leaves a small length when it trims and hence gives its users a “five o’clock shadow” look. Moreover, as the trimmer leaves a small part, it is also comfortable as a shaver. It does not risk cutting of scalp.
As far as the design of the trimmer is concerned, it comes with a narrow body and a single blade. The design makes it look more like a foil shaver than a trimmer.
The blades are dual edged and metal coated but however, the blades are not that powerful. You have to replace the blades every 4 months if you use this all in one trimmer cum shaver thrice a week.
This model comes with 3 adjustable comb settings. The trimming combs are of 1 mm, 3 mm, and 5 mm size respectively. The comb settings give you a good range to take care of your beard irrespective of whether it is dense and long or thin and short.
This Philips all in one model is 100% waterproof so you will be able to wash it under tap water after every use.
There is a zoom wheel which comes length settings ranging from 0.4 mm to 10 mm. All you have to do is select your favorite length settings from the zoom wheel and then lock it in. The lock will ensure that your preferred length setting is kept unchanged throughout the shave.
As far as the battery is concerned, Philips Norelco runs in a nickel metal hydride battery. To be honest, it is not as powerful as the lithium ion one which is standardly used in almost all models. However, it also gives you 90 minutes shaving with a full charge. And it requires 60 minutes to be fully charged.
There are a handful of drawbacks in this model but all can be compensated with the low price and the two year warranty.
- Very good and effective for users with sensitive skin.
- 3 length settings ranging from 0.4 mm to 10 mm.
- Dual edged metal coated blades.
- 100% waterproof.
- Runs in nickel metal hydride battery which takes 60 minutes to get fully charged and offers a 90 minutes shaving action with it.
- 2 year warranty.
- 3 adjustable comb settings: 1 mm, 3 mm and 5 mm.
- Budget friendly.
- Zoom wheel.
- The blades require replacement after every 4 months if the user uses the shaver thrice a week.
- Leaves a small length while trimming.
- Nickel metal hydride battery instead of a lithium ion battery.
Just like the previous one, this one is also a Philips all in one model with properties of both a trimmer and a shaver under one housing. This one has a foil shaver and an adjustable beard trimmer.
The dual foil shaver comes with nano sharp blades. It delivers are very close shave. There is also a mid-trimmer which is designed to take care of long hairs that the floating heads of the shaver cannot grab. Philips claims that this model is 20% faster than its previous models. If you flip the side, you will get the high end beard and stubble trimmer. It comes with a detachable comb which has as many as twelve adjustable length settings ranging from 0.5 mm to 10 mm.
If you take out the combs, you will find two adjustable blade length settings. The settings are 15 mm and 32 mm. While the 15 mm blade is there to give a detailed finishing touch, the 32 mm blade gives high level trims in less time by grabbing more and more hairs.
On the other hand, as far as length settings are concerned, there are 12 adjustable length settings.
The model it totally waterproof i.e., you will be able to clear the all in one body under tap water after every use. The best part is, it comes with a two year warranty.
However, the battery is not that much efficient. It takes 4 hours to get full charged and with the full charge it can deliver only 50 minutes of shaving and trimming action.
- Two adjustable blade length settings at 15 mm and 32 mm.
- 12 adjustable length settings.
- 100% waterproof.
- 2 year warranty.
- 2 detachable combs.
- Dual foil shaver comes with nano sharp blades.
- Pop up trimmer.
- 20% faster than previous Philips models.
- It takes 4 hours for the Lithium ion battery to get fully charged. And once fully charged, it can deliver only 50 minutes of shaving and trimming actions.
Andis 4775 GTX T-Outliner Trimmer is a professional trimmer. It comes with T-blades with curved edges. The blades are made up of carbon – steel. The wonderful blades make sure that no bumps or irritation is caused.
can’t operate in cordless mode or as a wet shaver.
The trimmer comes with no adjustable settings in terms of blade lengths. Just like a barber’s trimmer, the only settings are in terms of combs. There are 4 comb settings: size 0, size 1, size 2 and size 3.
On the other hand, unlike most other trimmers, this Andis model does not run on a rotary motor, but instead, runs on a magnetic motor. There is no doubt that it makes the trimmer less powerful but it also makes it more durable. Unlike rotary motors, magnetic motors cause a constant irritating noise.
The blades require proper handling. You have to oil it from time to time. Also with prolonged use, the blades get hot.
This model can be used only for dry shaves and it does not support wet shaves. That means, you cannot wash it under tap water after use. All you have to do is rinse off the dirt after every shave!
The model comes with a one year warranty.
The trimmer does not run in cordless mode, so there is no question of battery power! It runs continuously throughout the time you keep it plugged.
- Comes with T-blades with curved edges.
- Carbon – steel blades.
- 4 comb settings: size 0 (1/16″) 1.5mm, size 1 (1/8″) 3mm, size 2 (1/4″) 6mm, size 3 (3/8″) 10mm.
- Runs on a magnetic motor. Magnetic motors are more durable than rotary motors.
- Dry shave.
- 1 year warranty.’
- The carbon – steel blades needs to be replaced after every 9 months if regularly used.
- The blades get hot with prolonged use.
- The blades require proper maintenance. You have to spend time by oiling the blade from time to time.
- Not waterproof so does not support wet shave. Hence, unhygienic also!
- Only corded trimming and no cordless trimming action so no battery.
- Only 1 year of warranty instead of the standard 2 years of it.
- Noisy trims.
- Runs on a magnetic motor instead of a magnetic motor. Magnetic motors are less powerful.
7. Philips Norelco Beard trimmer Series 7200 – BT7225/49 (replaces older model QT4070)
The second in our list of best beard trimmers is another beast from the stable of Philips. The Philips Norelco Beard trimmer Series 7200 comes with a number of amazing features, the best of which is the built-in vacuum system. So, say no to trimmed hair lying around the basin, and also to the nagging of your better half because of that, by buying this product at $64.99. The Philips trimmer comes with 20 built in length settings and a high powered battery which offers 75 minutes shaving for a 1 hour full charge. There is a safety lock in the trimmer to ensure that it does not get turned on unintentionally.
The integrated vacuum system clears off the shaved hair ends right from your face in its vacuum tubule. It saves you some time. Moreover, the vacuum chamber is also transparent so you will easily get to know that when you need to clear the chamber.
The shaver comes with a multi-functional display. The LED display not only informs you about the desired length setting but also lets you know the battery status.
There is a turbo boost button which boosts the trimming speeds and saves time by decreasing overall shaving period. The turbo boost mode works perfectly even on thick hair layers. However, when you turn on the turbo boost mode, the vibrating sound will be doubled and you may not like it!
The best part of the trimmer is, it can be used both corded and cordless and the trimmer comes with a 2+3 (3 years extra when you register it on norelco.com) year guarantee!
- It does a pretty good job of vacuuming in almost 90 percent of all the cut hair.
- Apart from the vacuum feature, it has a 75-minute battery life and 60-minute charging time, making it pretty power-packed and efficient.
- It has length settings ranging from as low as 1mm to as long as 18mm, along with a travel lock eliminating the possibility of accidental activation.
- The flexible guide comb is also an exceptionally handy feature, without any loss in terms of precision.
- Multi-functional LED display.
- The turbo boost mode saves time by fast trimming even within dense beard layers.
- 2 years warranty.
- The flexible head of the trimmer is sometimes found hard to control by users and may lead to errors in the case of novices.
- The trimmer is not a waterproof trimmer.
- There are reports against it that the cordless battery is not as efficient as claimed by the company.
For those requiring power that lasts long for their “overnight” growing hair, fret not, for this one is for you. The WAHL all-in-one trimmer is the most powerful beard trimmer on this list with the longest battery life. You can obtain this trimmer at just $28.99.
The company claims that The Wahl Lithium Trimmer gives you 2 times more cutting power than most other trimmers that offer standard charging. The battery is said to require 1 hour for being full charged and once fully charged, it offers 3 hours of shaving and trimming action. The battery life is powered by Wahl’s quick charge technology. Moreover, the battery is so powerful that it does not freeze out easily even after days of no use.
Moreover, as the name suggests, Wahl all in one grooming kit is not only a trimmer, it comes with each and everything related to shaving.
In the Wahl grooming kit you will find the following along with other trimming objects: Precision T Blade, Precision Detailer, Trimmer blade and Dual shavers.
- The most amazing feature is the long-lasting battery that gives you ample time to deal with as many details on your face as you like. The trimmer provides an entire three hours of immense shaving action on a 60-minute charge.
- Its battery life is seconded by a powerful motor that torques at double the capacity of any average trimmer. In a nutshell, you will be breezing through your facial bush like Indiana Jones with a katana.
- All in all, Wahl All-in-one is a sturdy and well-built trimmer which comes at half the price of the above two so it is a good package deal!
- The only reason that this trimmer is not at the top of this list is because it is not as convenient to use as the above two.
- High cost. However, it is understandable, because here you are getting the whole shaving kit and not only a trimmer or a shaver!
ER-GB40, priced at $34.99, is the one for meticulous perfectionists having a fair amount of time for grooming as well as charging. It comes with the greatest number of length settings as compared to any trimmer in this list.
The super durable and super sharp blades of the precision beard and mustache trimmer are precision honed at 45 degree angle to create the most effective cutting angle. The blades are high ended and they cut through dense layers of hair with ease.
The Panasonic ER-Gb40-S trimmer comes with 19 precision trim settings. They will help you to give the beard shape you have craved for. The 19 length settings range from 1 mm to 10 mm.
The trimmer can be used both for a dry and a wet shave which means that you will be able to wash the trimmer under tap water after every shave, I personally using this trimmer and i can Panasonic ER-Gb40-S is one the top beard trimmer to buy in 2018.
- The most important advantage here is the variety of lengths that you can decide from. There are total 19 length settings which ranges from 1 mm to 10 mm.
- This is done without a multitude of attachments and cables so it is pretty much hassle-free.
- The blades are also packed close together so that the trim quality is high and sharp.
- The blades are stainless steel hypo-allergic, tilted at 45 degrees which (as claimed by Panasonic) is the most effective angle for cutting obstinate stubbles. It is highly effective in cutting down your hair to thin stubble to give the clean cut manly look.
- It has an amazing drainage system allowing it to be washed under the tap or be used with shaving foam in the shower.
- Can be used for both dry and wet shaves.
- One of the major drawbacks of the trimmer is its age-old metal hydride battery which takes an entire half day to charge and gets discharged after 50 minutes of rigorous trimming.
- Also, you might have to keep the trimmer blades frequently oiled for better performance.
If the four choices illustrated above are too costly for your wallet, here is a great option at just $29.74. This trimmer by Remington loosens on the price tag by cutting down on the variety of hair lengths.
Remington MB40 is a one of the best beard trimmer which can be used both corded and cordless. The wonderful trimmer comes with 9 length settings. The length setting offers you to get a new style every time you shave and meet your beard style cravings. The pop-up trimmer is there to take care of your sideburns and mustache. The whole set comes with a cleaning brush and a storage pouch.
The blades are self-sharpening ceramic and they don’t need oil maintenance at all. There is a LED display which indicates battery status for a cordless shave.
There is a Zoom Wheel that allows you to stick to your preferred length setting. As you can understand that there are as many as 9 length settings, a simple unintentional touch can change your preferred settings and the result will be disastrous. In order to fix this problem, all you have to do is go to your preferred settings and set the lock. The zoom wheel lock will make sure that your preferred setting is uninterrupted due to unintentional hand touches on the settings wheel.
The best part of this trimmer is that it comes with not only a 2 year warranty but also a 60 days money back guarantee as well.
- It’s looks and overall style over-shine many of its little flaws.
- Its shape is specially designed to fit perfectly into your hand for comfortable trimming, and hence, greater accuracy and simplicity in dealing with a diversity of beards.
- It’s appealing, sleek design makes it an ideal gift item, too. Any guy would love to own this device with the ease that it provides in attaining the perfect look. From the structure of its working, you will fail to find setbacks in this product.
- The battery, too, lasts pretty long. So, you can spend a good time to obtain the perfect edges.
- Pop-up trimmer to take care of difficult areas like sideburns and mustache.
- Self-sharpening ceramic blades.
- 9 length settings.
- Zoom Wheel.
- The rotary dial for cutting length provided in the front is a cherry on top of its simplistic build, for better control on precisely how long you want your mustache or beard.
- Not only this, Remington MB4040 delivers laudable durability, attributing to the cutting attachment that comes inbuilt in the body.
- 2 year warranty.
- 60 says money back guarantee.
- It does not offer as great a variety of length settings as its costlier alternatives.
- Moreover, it demands you to change the blades.
Things you should check before buying a beard trimmer:
- Corded or cordless –
Beard trimmers for men can be divided into two groups- corded and cordless. As far as efficiency is concerned, Cordless will be a better option to opt for. Unlike a corded trimmer, a cordless trimmer can be carried and used anywhere. It is more flexible. All you have to do to maintain a cordless trimmer is charge it before shaving. On the other hand, the first disadvantage of owning a corded trimmer is it functions only when you connect it to the electric board. If you don’t have electric plug-ins near your bathroom basin, you will have to face some serious trouble to use it. However, a corded trimmer is more powerful than a cordless trimmer. You don’t have to charge it every now and then. Likewise, you don’t need to worry about the charge of the trimmer being run out or frozen in the middle of a shave.
Now, whether you will go for a cordless shaver or a corded shaver solely depends upon you. None is inferior, so we cannot get a winner here. Choose the ‘type of trimmer’ as per your choice and taste. If you are willing to opt for a cordless trimmer, check the battery stamina of the trimmer, i.e. how much time it requires for a full charge and how much time of shaving it offers for a full charge. On contrary, if you are willing to buy a corded trimmer, do not forget to take a look at the cord length.
- Versatility –
The foremost important feature that you should look in a men’s beard trimmer is its versatility. Ask yourself why are you buying the trimmer at all? Are you looking forward to trim your beard hair only or are you also looking to get rid of some other unwanted hairs as well with the same trimmer? A logical man will always try to get as many things as possible, at once. Therefore, we assume that you will also want to get rid of other unwanted body hairs with the same trimmer.
You will find plenty multi-usable trimmers in the market. They are available with a huge range of blade length settings and trimming mechanism add-ons. For example, all you have to do is change the size of the clipper setting and you will be able to trim the body hair as well. Similarly, some beard – trimmers also come with add-on mechanisms to get rid of nose hair, ear hair and others. Always consider the versatility, and choose your model. Opt for the best beard trimmer that is within your budget range and that comes with a handful of length settings along with some add-on mechanisms like ear and nose hair trimming.
- Dry vs. Wet Trimming-
Just like we divided beard trimmers for men into two categories with respect to the charging system – corded and cordless, similarly, we can also categorize beard trimmers for men into Dry and Wet. As the name suggests, the dry trimmers allow only dry shaves whereas a wet trimmer allows only wet shaves. However, recently, there are beard trimmer models which can switch between wet and dry trimming and offers both. For versatility, you can choose the flexible model, otherwise, a wet trimmer will be always a better option than a dry trimmer because you will be able to clean it under tap water after shaving.
- Attachments –
As we have mentioned earlier, there are some models which come with some attachments like that of nose hair trimming, ear hair trimming, eyebrow trimming and so on. Frankly, most of these are just add-ons to attract customers. Do not go for unnecessary attachments and pay more for a trimmer model. However, some of these can also be considered. So our suggestion to you is to give more weight to the basics of a trimmer like the number of length settings, interchangeable combs, wet trimming, type, quality and material of blade than to the attachments like nose and ear trimmers.
However, if you are getting a raw deal in terms of price for a men’s beard trimmer model where you can get these attachments, over a ‘fair’ model then obviously, we will suggest you to buy that.
- The Blades –
You will find many types of blades. At first, check out how many blades you are getting. More is the number, better it is. Secondly, check out the blade material. Carbon steel blades are known for providing a very clean shave but they are prone to corrosion in the moist environment so, we will suggest you to opt for a model with blades made of stainless steel, titanium or chromium. These happen to be the long lasting and rust proof and easily washable blades. The best beard trimmers have blades made up of Stainless steel as it is both easily washable and does not rust.
Thirdly, look out for extra features. For example, some good branded trimmer models are equipped with dual-edged or come with some extra features. Opt for those.
- Beard length –
Never ever opt for a model because your friends are using it or because it only has a very good review. The beard is yours so the trimmer you buy should be matched with your beard and that’s it. Simply, the bottom line is, choose only those trimmers which supports your beard length. To neutralize this problem and switch between different beard styles, we will suggest you to choose a model that comes with at least 3 beard length settings.
- Trimmer Combs –
In general, combs of beard trimmers for men can be categorized into fixed comb types and interchangeable comb types. In general, models that have lots of length settings comes with interchangeable combs and models with fewer settings comes with a fixed comb. We will suggest interchangeable combs for your trimmer.
- Convenience –
All the above mentioned points are inter-related and none is exhaustible so everything depends on the person who is buying the trimmer. Now, we will mention few features which are simply some added bonus if they are included in your model. Try to go for a model within your budget range that is of light weight. Choose a compact model which comes with a shaving kit and a cleaning kit. Before making a purchase decision, it is important for you to read the beard trimmer reviews thoroughly and compare it relatively with the other models available in the top best beard trimmer review list.
These are the things you should consider before selecting your beard trimmer. Up next, we will review best beard trimmer for men that is currently available in the market. There are many models to consider but we have short listed the best beard trimmers for you in our men’s beard trimmer review.
There are plenty models to consider. In fact, most brands release a number of beard trimmers for men every year. In this article, we have considered only a handful of the best trimmers. We hope that this detailed best trimmers review will enlighten you to select your model. Choose your model wisely and consider both budget and features! Do not forget to let us know what you have opted for and what is your experience in the comments section below. Stay connected 🙂